MyFitnessPal

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Weight Loss Tools


Monday, September 27, 2010

Weekend Upsets and Wins

This was my first weekend on Weight Watchers and let me tell you:

I went to visit my god-sister(BFF) and her little kiddies we had a blast, did a little shopping and I had no problem staying on plan, getting a little exercise in all of the walking at the outlet malls felt good.
Yesterday, I had a baby shower and my aunts cooked and do you know there was not but, 1 vegetable there! green beans, ummmm, somebody help! I had the green beans, but everyone was razzing me because of it. With the holidays coming up and the changes that I think we need to make and when I say we, My hubby decided to follow WW's plan as well, that will be a very good thing for us, as we will both have the same plan to get in gear and lose the weight togehter. My hubby weighs 344lbs. He wants to lose and look good in his clothes, he's well proportioned, but losing this weight will be great in getting him to be healthy and more active. My upset(prior to him telling me that he will participate in WW) he had Popeye's chicken, I had the red beans and rice and that was not apart of plan. I was bummed at first, but I have to realize that there will be temptation and if I give in, I have to move along and not beat myself up for it. So, today, I am fully on plan, keeping track of my points drinking my water and staying focused.

1 comment:

  1. I'm SO JEALOUS that your hubby is doing WW with you! My husband needs to lose about 40 - 50 pounds, but getting him to eat healthy is next to impossible. (Read my post for today and you'll see why). I'm sure the both of you will do GREAT together! :)

    ReplyDelete