MyFitnessPal

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Weight Loss Tools


Tuesday, September 28, 2010

PLAN AHEAD!

I had to stop in and vent. I will not beat myself up, but in order to be successful in losing this weight you have to PLAN AHEAD. Now, I have been doing well and I have been trying to stay on track, but why the hell did I not bring my lunch today. Thank God for rain! As I left work today(to go and pick up something for lunch, because I was tired of eating salad and did not make a lunch)I was driving around in the rain and pulled into a Thai restaurant, my fave Grilled Cheese and Tomato Soup and a chinese food place, it was WAAAY TO FAR OF A PARKING SPOT, seeing that is was rainy and I found myself falling into my old habits. I wanted to just go on impulse and have the foods that I wanted, but THANK GOD for the rain! I politely kept driving until I got back to work and had a cup of split pea soup and a sugar free vanilla chai latte...lunch only cost me 6 points. Getting ready to plan my lunch and dinner for tomorrow. I have to lose this weight and I have to weigh in tonight.


In what area of your life, do you feel like you need to plan ahead!?

No comments:

Post a Comment