MyFitnessPal

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Weight Loss Tools


Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Workout Day 1


It's official, I have started to work out and let me tell you this was the toughest workout ever. Lunges, curls, planks and sit ups and all of it was timed circuit training. There are a group of people who workout during their lunch at my work and one of the girls(whose lost about 70lbs or so) invited me to work out with them last week. Well, I finally got up the nerve to put myself out there and I feel so good that I did it. But, honey, I was in so much pain, out of breath, out of shape, so fat...but, I will keep doing this. Its really no excuse. I'm so freaking excited about it. I don't know what to do! I hope I can keep this excitement up...you know how that goes.

Anyway, my Weight Watchers at work person is on vacation this week and I found a meeting in my area and went last night and let me just tell you I will not continue to go to this meeting spot(lots of old people) and I couldn't like get with them cause they were kind of clickish too. Oh well, I was -1 and I had to recalculate my points. I'm happy to be down 1, but I have a goal to meet and I will make that goal by December 14th! 198, here I come.

1 comment:

  1. Congrats on that pound and good for you on your exercising! You're just rocking right along. SO PROUD OF YOU! :)

    ReplyDelete