MyFitnessPal

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Weight Loss Tools


Thursday, October 7, 2010

BAD DAY!

Without getting into what's going on my personal life, I had a really bad day. I cried a few times and I was feeling really sorry for myself. I had 4 Oatmeal Creme Pies by Little Debbie. I was so upset and that was the only bad thing in the house. I drove around for about a half hour and kept talking myself out of McDonald's and every other freaking fast food place. But, yeah I had the little debbie's and I don't feel bad about it because hey, it was a tough day. I wish I could be one of those people who when they were stressed out can go to the gym and workout. Nonetheless, I will move forward today...God will work it out. Stay encouraged my friends

1 comment:

  1. Uh oh. I hope you're feeling better. Thinking of you and sending a ton of hugs, prayers, and love your way! *HUGS*

    ReplyDelete