MyFitnessPal

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Weight Loss Tools


Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Week 6

I had a gain of 0.6lbs this week. I'm on my cycle and I was thinking of how I had a pretty good weight loss last week. I'm not at all bummed, I would have loved to have a loss this week, but I would like to stay focused, pay attention, plan ahead to stay on track. I am very focused and this is truly the first time that I have stayed on plan to lose weight. This is a lifestyle change for me and I have to lose this weight. So, here goes, Halloween is right around the corner and all of the holidays, parties, dinners and get together's. I have to come up with a game plan to plan ahead and still enjoy the holidays. As I find some really good tips to make it through, I will post. You know, this time of the year, is when I usually make all of the comfort foods I love(all carb and sweets), I am looking for alternatives and I'm looking forward to continue to face this food issue head on.

1 comment:

  1. You'll have that small gain off in no time. Hang in there! :)

    ReplyDelete