MyFitnessPal

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Weight Loss Tools


Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Weigh In

Despite, my drama last week, I am so happy to report a loss of 2 lbs this week! I am very pleased with the plan.

Years ago, I joined Weight Watchers and I was really disappointed...because I wanted to continue eating my old way, but because I paid to be apart of the program I some how thought I was supposed to lose the weight. Silly me. I've learned that if you log what you are eating daily, you are holding yourself accountable to continue to stay on the right track.

I use myfitnesspal.com this website is fabulous! Many boards, success stories, recipe ideas and you get all of the calories for your foods. I have been logging now as long as I've been on WW. I have it downloaded on my phone and once I eat something it goes in my phone, it holds me accountable.

I will be out of my work office for for about 4 weeks, and I will be working in my home office which will be kind of tough because there is no workout equipment and I need to continue to get that activity time in. I will be sure to make it my priority to do so for the next 4 weeks...I have to stay focused.

No comments:

Post a Comment