MyFitnessPal

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Weight Loss Tools


Monday, October 11, 2010

Pumpkin Patch!


This weekend was great. I was still stewing Saturday, over this unfortunate set back, so I stayed in the house all day. Yesterday, was 10.10.10, I went to church had a blast! And decided I would not let my mood be filled with negativity any longer. My mom in law, sis in law and my kiddies decided to hit up a pumpkin patch, we had a hay ride, walked for about 45 minutes, and let the kids play and feed the lamb. Toward the end of the visit, we stopped for cider and the kids had cinnamon sugar donuts. I was sooo good, I didn't have one, because sugar and bread of any kind is definitely a trigger food for me. This was my kiddies first time at a Pumpkin Patch and they had a good time.

In other news, tomorrow is weigh in day and I have had some downs this week, and I am hoping that I will have a loss this week. It's very important for me to stay on this path to the new me. I will definitely post and update you as soon as I know.

1 comment:

  1. Oh my goodness ... ADORABLE!! It looks like they had such a great time. :) Good luck weighing in! Fingers crossed!

    ReplyDelete