MyFitnessPal

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Weight Loss Tools


Thursday, February 10, 2011

Day 10

Keeping it real....

I am craving a Low Fat Vanilla Chai Latte, Skinny Cow Swiss Cheese and something sweet. I did cave on the sweet portion, I had juice last night. About 4 oz. of it. I'm trying hard to make good choices. I would like some fish as well. Ok, anyway, I'm praying for strength to make it through. It's ok to have the juice, I thought I could give up meat, sweets, soda, dairy and white carbs and it not be much of a struggle(Insert "Silly Me" Here). My goal is to keep this up. I can do this!

I have been eating tons of veggies, putting together some really spicy stir fry. I've been into the shirataki noodles(tofu noodles), tofu and I've decided to try some Morningstar Brand freezer foods. The salads and leftover stir fry at lunch are starting to bore me. I'm a little concerned with my sodium intake, but let's see.

My energy level is not bad at all. I'm up, my thinking is not cloudy and I get a lot done during the day and well into the evening. I've been feeling like I'm coming down with the colds my little ones have. But, I'm able to push through it.

I'm trying not to count down the days for this to be over. I need to embrace this experience but the past couple days have been a challenge.

Today will be workout day 3. Couch to 5K week 1 Day 3. Working out has been great, I have been getting in 45 minutes on my lunch hour.

No comments:

Post a Comment