MyFitnessPal

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Weight Loss Tools


Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Day 15

The hubby was on a mission to find vanilla chai for me and guess what!!! Bolthouse Farms has a Vanilla Chai Tea, made with SoyMilk. I had to get used to the taste, but I am a fan of it. The past 5 days have been easier. I went to the grocer and spent quite a bit of time there. I found a cookie that I can eat…excited about that. They are normal cookies (Barnum & Bailey’s Animal cookies). I was very pleased; because I really needed something sweet and it hit it right on the spot. I love the Bolthouse Farm Brands they are delicious, my absolute favorite is Green Juice, it looks gross, so yummy and so good for you. I have been eating lots of steamed vegetables, cabbage, some chipotle sweet potato fries, that I want to scarf down more than 12-15, but I am also eating without trying to get full or pigging out. This is a sacrifice, very pleased that the past 5 days were better than the 10th-15th day. I have been drinking 110 oz. of water each day for the past 5 days and I will say I have been to the bathroom A LOT! I can barely sleep because the bladder is going crazy all night. I feel good and I feel like I really HAVE to get the water in. I like that I am not as hungry because I am full with drinking my water.

I had to go bra shopping this weekend. My bras are too big for me. I’ve lost 2 inches up top and went down a cup. My wedding band no longer fits; it slid off of my finger last week, which scared me. I went to JC Penney and picked up a little ring and decided to wear it until I’m finished with my journey. Wrist bones are popping out and I can see ankles and feel hip bones! I cannot wait to see my collar bones! I will SHOUT from the mountain top! Baby steps, I tell you, Baby Steps! I can say that I am extremely pleased with my energy level and what this fast is doing for me.

My husband is looking really slim in the face and his belly is much smaller and all of his dress shirts and slacks are way too big! Looks like we will have some shopping to do. I won’t purchase new winter clothes, but I threw everything out last fall so, I will have to lose weight and buy new spring/summer clothes! And what do you know; I’m well on my way. Keeping it off and learning how to make better choices is where the true work comes in. I am at the half way point and I need to start thinking of what my permanent changes will be. Spiritually, I am growing, physically I am getting stronger. I really am keeping a firm hand on this. I will say this is the first time I was really serious about something and didn’t cheat or not follow thru on it. I think the fact that its accountability to God is what’s keeping me on track. I want to be pleasing and I want to have a clear mind to really focus on what I’m putting in my body and what I’m taking out. Weigh in today had me down another 3lbs. That’s another incentive to pull through the last 2 weeks of this month on a high note.

I have a pretty busy week. My children and I are going to Sesame Street Live and then the weekend we are traveling 2 hours to see my godchildren for their bdays. Whenever my kids and god kids get together you better watch out! Have a good weekend on tap!

No comments:

Post a Comment