MyFitnessPal

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Weight Loss Tools


Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Weighty Wednesday




After dropping my first 15lbs. I was really proud of myself! I decided that I would start wearing makeup and had a little more confidence about myself.

I was working out, 2 days per week for an half hour and just basically watching what I ate during the day, the afternoons I would binge. I didn't make healthy choices. So, I was stuck on the scale. Plus, while in th gym I didn't push myself as hard as I could have and it was winter time so I still indulged in the comfort foods that I loved. As you can see, in my pictures I am starting to like who I am and I was trying to get comfortable with the person I was becoming.

I weighed 215 in the above pictures. I wore a size 1x shirt, size 16 jeans and I was winded while playing with my children. I was a couch potato and didn't want to spend too much time in the gym. The hubs would encourage me to go and I would leave in my gym wear and go to Target to shop....oh how time has changed. I needed to post this today to motivate myself to workout this morning.

Much love,

Jen

No comments:

Post a Comment