MyFitnessPal

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Weight Loss Tools


Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Week 7

So, I had a gain again this week of 0.8. Bummed out, because I was not even on plan like I needed to. I'm mad at myself because I was eating that candy from Halloween like a lunatic. I'm mad at myself because I had the nerve to buy my kid some chips and I ate them. Anyway, I fell off the boat and I am presently trying to get back on board. I worked out at the gym today and my husband asked me to do the Shred DVD with him this evening. I have to reach this goal of being under 200 by the end of the year, I was on track to getting it done before then. I'm going to continue this journey, I think I got a little ahead of myself, but I'm back I have a problem and I have to take it day by day.

2 comments:

  1. Come on now ... YOU CAN DO THIS! Jump back on the wagon with me and you'll have that small gain off in no time. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. happyflowerdesigns.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete