MyFitnessPal

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Weight Loss Tools


Wednesday, November 10, 2010

30 Day Shred - Day 1

I ordered this DVD about a month ago. As I sat at my desk today thinking of my weight loss goals for November I thought...I need to step it up! I love reading other women's weight loss blogs, reading their stories and getting motivation. Today, while at home with my kids, I pulled this DVD out of my gym bag(I originally brought it for my co-worker workout group) but, I didn't get a workout in with them today and decided that it's time for me to try it out, and believe it or not, this DVD is a 20 minute workout but, baby, GET READY! It is a true WORKOUT! Jillian kicks your butt for the full 20 minutes non-stop. The DVD has 3 levels and you will do each level for 10 days. My body aches but you know what? I feel good about taking my weight loss to another level! I'll let you know what's up on Day 5! I believe in order to reach my end of the month goal of dropped lbs. I have to step it up....we shall see what happens!

1 comment:

  1. Well done you! Holy, taking on the shred. You are a brave women. Keep this up and you'll get where you want to go.

    One question though... Wanna take me with you? Ha!

    Dropped by from the Hop.

    ReplyDelete