MyFitnessPal

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Weight Loss Tools


Monday, November 15, 2010

Shred Update/Clean Eating


Happy Monday!

So, I have been working out with my trainer, Jillian for the past 5 days and she has been kicking my butt! My knees ache and so does my arms but, I feel good after the workout. I think I will take the day off today, I also workout on my lunch hour while at work. It's great to have a gym at work and I'm silly for after 7.5 years of using it every now and then. But, such is life and now I'm taking full advantage of it and I can't complain! I can't wait to weigh in tomorrow. I have been eating on plan and decided last week that I needed to eat "clean". I have been eating lots of veggies, fruits, tofu, fish and I feel good and I think I will keep this up!

Yesterday, I went to a baby shower for one of my cousins. I ate about 2 hours before I went to the shower. Let me just say what was on the menu, un freaking believable: spaghetti, mac and cheese, baked beans with ground beef and ham, dinner rolls, fried chicken and cakes. There was not a piece of fruit or vegetable on the tables! I don't get together with my entire family(there are lots of us (15 aunts, 3 uncles)) that often, but from now on and in order for me to be successful, I will have to bring my own food. They need some darn vegetables in their lives anyway!

My husband and I went to this huge mall on Saturday with the kiddies. I know it might sound strange but I want to lose weight so I can shop at Forever 21! Its true, it's true, but so what they have adorable clothing. The best part about this store is they have the Love 21, Faith 21, Heritage 21 and Forever 21 clothing in the store. I got to get up close and personal with the clothes that I drool online about. That motivated me even more to drop this weight, stay on plan and workout. Trying to stay motivated, I want out of the 200's, ONEderland I'm coming, give me a few more weeks!

1 comment:

  1. OMG! What kind of baby shower was that?? That sounds more like a feast than a baby shower. LOL Good idea about bringing veggies to the next one. We could all use more veggies. :)

    ReplyDelete