MyFitnessPal

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Weight Loss Tools


Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Love Thanksgiving!



I absolutely LOVE Thanksgiving! I spend time with my family, eat good, shop the next day...all day and chill the entire weekend watching movies! Now, that I have decided to change my lifestyle Thanksgiving is still by far my favorite holiday, however, my eating will definitely be different. I am looking forward to one thing, seriously...my mom's cornbread dressing! I know its like 8 points for a cup, but that's one thing I'm not giving up on. I will eat lots of veggies and a little turkey, but I want the dressing she makes it twice a year, Thanksgiving and Christmas and gosh darn it, I will not miss out on it! Dessert is not a big deal for me, I don't care about sweet potato pie and pumpkin rolls and such, so I will enjoy my dressing for dessert later jello with whipped cream.

Weigh In: So, I have been sick the past few days and I have not been eating because it comes back up some way some how. I am determined to feel better by tomorrow, but my belly is still aching today. I had to drop in a WW office yesterday, just to weigh in because I was not feeling it and I was down 2lbs. I'm excited about the loss, and I am trying my best to reach my 1st goal under 200 by Christmas and at this point it's totally doable.

30 Day Shred Update: I was Shredding for about a week and I start talking to co-workers about it and they want to join in. We are moving to a new building for work and in the new workout facility, there will be an aerobic class and we will go in there to do the DVD's there are quite a few on the list, so I will be sure to add that back in but, right now I'm doing the Couch to 5K, Zumba and a Circuit Training class. I want to stay as active as I can during this cold winter season, because come spring, I want to look and feel great in my NEW clothes!

I'm so grateful for my family and many people that I have met while on this journey in the blogging community. I can't say it enough I love having virtual support it makes me want to push myself harder.

Happy Thanksgiving to you and your family!

2 comments:

  1. I am sure that you are going to have a great holiday, your weekend sounds like heaven. You are so lucky to have a workout facility at work, that would be my dream to have something like that at the place that I work.
    Since your Mom only makes the cornbread stuffing twice a year YOU SHOULD have it, you can pass on all the other stuff that you can have any ol day.

    Congratulations on the loss, under 200 here you come!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on that loss! I hope you had a fabulous Thanksgiving! *Hugs*

    ReplyDelete