MyFitnessPal

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Weight Loss Tools


Monday, November 22, 2010

5 Days

I worked out 5 days last week! 4 during the week and my husband encouraged me to go to the gym on Saturday morning. I did a circuit class and ran for about 20 minutes. I felt great! I had on my sweat suit and I was soaking wet(listen I don't sweat but the obvious places and in my hair) so, the sweat suit makes me feel really good. I was so excited I did so well with my workouts last week. I decided that I wanted Red Lobster for dinner, crab cakes and a salad and some of those biscuits...do you hear what I hear, SABOTAGE! What the hell is wrong with me? I worked out last week. I was so determined that when my workout crew at work didn't workout for 2 days, I did it alone and I had the nerve to go to Red Lobster, nothing on that menu is working with what I have going on right now, but I wanted those biscuits(kept telling my hubby crab cakes). Anyway, I had 5, yes I said FIVE of those damn biscuits and to top it off this cookie desert looked so good I got it and shared with the kids. I got home about 6 pm and I was so mad at myself because my stomach was aching so bad.... Why do I feel the need to do this to myself? I want to lose the weight, I have imagined myself at goal weight, running miles and miles, doing fun stuff with the kiddies, going on family vacations, looking oh so fly in this freakum dress for my 30th next August. Why, the sabotage? Anyway, going to the gym in an hour or so, and picking myself back up. I won't beat myself up anymore. By the way, I was still sick yesterday, so I beat myself up Saturday evening and all day yesterday. I got to get it together.

3 comments:

  1. Oh no, sweetie.. I'm sorry you had a sabotage evening.. but at least it was just an evening.. it sounds like you only let yourself go all out for dinner, and you are doing the right thing by "starting fresh" today..

    Just remember that all that working out will pay off, even if you ate 15 biscuits (well, maybe not 15, but you get the idea, right?) Good luck with your workout today, and don't punish yourself too badly.. you want to be able to work out again.. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Listen, it is over and it is time to pick yourself up, dust yourself off and GET BACK AT IT! YOU GOT THIS! Don't let those biscuits get the best of you. Maybe they beat you for a mea,l but you are in control. YES YOU CAN! YES YOU CAN! Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so much!!! I appreciate your support! I am back on track! Thanks again ladies I appreciate you!

    ReplyDelete