MyFitnessPal

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Weight Loss Tools


Monday, November 29, 2010

Monday!!!!

Welp, back from the holiday and feeling good. My weekend was wonderful. I absolutely love Thanksgiving! I think its the laid back, chill time to relax and enjoy your family. I'm very blessed and I had time to reflect even more so when my hubby is putting up the tree or my daughter is so excited to pull up the decorations for Christmas or my son is pulling all of those decorations that my daughter and I worked so hard putting up... down. Life's great, we all have our share of ups and downs and honey I am no stranger to it, but I have had the opportunity to reflect, relax and relate with my wonderful hubby and 2 beautiful healthy babies! I love my life!

Anyway, Thanksgiving went very well. I cooked a few things, picked up a few things from my mom and I will say I did very well. I had my cornbread stuffing and I was so happy! I also made for the first time collard greens and those bad boys were the bomb!!! I used greens that were already cleaned(I didn't want to get anyone sick). My daughter helped me make cupcakes and my son made sure to eat as much as he could! We had a blast. The tree is up and the decorations are out around the house. I have a couple things to put up outside of my house and we will be ready to go.

Now, I didn't get any workouts in this weekend, busy chilling with the family, shopping and watching movies. I did, however, decide to hit up the gym last night while the kids spent some time with their daddy. I am on Week 2 of Couch to 5K. It is getting easier, my shins hurt and sometimes my back, but the showers after the workouts are the best! I'm gearing up for my 11am workout with my co-workers. We have Weight Watchers come to work on Tuesdays and tomorrow we will find out about the new program that was rolled out today, hearing alot of rumblings and kind of bummed because I have all of these cool apps on my phone to work with the old points value. Oh well, such is life. I have less than a month to lose 7lbs, to reach my first goal. I will focus on what I eat, plan ahead, work out at least 5 days a week, take the stairs and drink my water! I will keep you posted.

2 comments:

  1. Sounds like you had a great weekend! Glad that you got your run in, it will get easier. Have fun tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like you had a great Thanksgiving! You'll get those seven pounds off in no time. Keep up the great work! *Hugs*

    ReplyDelete