MyFitnessPal

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Weight Loss Tools


Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Official

Ok, so today was my official weigh in. I am down 1 lb. That's fine, because I lost. It's not how much you lose as long as you lose. My goal for next week is to be 209. My goal for the end of the month is 200lbs. I am busy planning Thanksgiving. Our family has 2 stops to make inlaws and my family and that will, indeed, be a busy day. From Thanksgiving past, my family doesn't do the whole veggie thing or salads, aside from collard greens. I have to come up with a plan, the dinner is mostly carbs. We have mashed potatoes, yams, mac and cheese, greens, cornbread dressing, dinner rolls, ham, turkey and dessert. I'm in the process to make this Thanksgiving a successful day. My co-worker used to weigh 240lbs., she has lost 87lbs in a year on Weight Watchers. She rocks! I'm excited about the possibilities. I was told by my Weight Watchers instructor that the program will be changing the week after Thanksgiving. But, my class will run until December 21st, and she won't introduce it until the new year....it should be interesting.

1 comment: