MyFitnessPal

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Weight Loss Tools


Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Weigh In/Goals/My 2 Cents

Hello!!

Today, I weighed in at -.2 and I'm very pleased. Quite honestly, I thought I would gain, I was on my cycle and Thanksgiving was here and I was craving every bad thing under the sun. Good thing, I didn't have it all, but I did have a few things. I didn't work out on my lunch hour today, and I think I will take today off, but I will get back to it come tomorrow. Who knows...I may do it tonight. Anyway, I have wonderful goals for the month of December. I have dinners, parties, concerts, plays and the such this month and it will be a challenge, but my ultimate goal is to be in 1derland December 31st! I will give myself the entire month this is my personal goal and I am so determined to meet this goal. I have some motivational treats for myself I have been rounding up all of my pictures from last year around this time and the past recent months and I will post them in a couple weeks or so, they will be on a series of Flashback Friday's to keep myself on track and motivated. I also decided that it would be very wise to take my measurements. I was very bummed, when I took them just recently I probably won't post those until the 31st of December as well, just to see where I am on that date to start my new year off fresh.

NSV: I am very pleased to say that I have dropped out of my size 18 pants, as well as my size 16s. I am presently wearing a size 14 and I am very excited about that! I have not worn a size 14 jean in about 4 years! That's huge for me. I also went through my closet trying on clothing and looked silly in my 2x and 1x shirts. I gave them to the Salvation Army. I was in deep denial in between pregnancies and purchased XL pea coats. Very nice coats, if I wore them I couldn't button them or I had to wear a t-shirt and honey it would be cold outside. Well, this past Sunday I wore my pea coat, buttoned, and tied around the waist for the first time ever! Mind you the coats are basically new. I have worn them once or twice before. My husband said, did you go out and buy some new stuff for yourself! I am very pleased where this journey is taking me. I have alot to be thankful for. Maybe the last 1,519,324,619 times that I started this journey really wasn't the time for me to mentally to do this, but this time...is the right time.

My 2 Cents PointsPlus Weight Watchers: I have read so many boards and I have read tons of blogs and alot of people are not giving it a chance at all. I will say this, it is good to try something new. I'm big on change! I will give my review of the program after I have followed it for a week. Today, started the new program and all I can say is YAY for 0 point fruit!

7 comments:

  1. Way to go on that loss and that NSV! You ROCK!! Man, I can't wait to wear a size 14 again. :) Congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations on the weight loss success. Lucky you...I LOVE pea coats! Thanks for stopping by my blog today and for the prayers for my family situation. I'm going to be following along with you for some extra motivation. I'm still in a size 24:(

    God bless!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats!! I love peacoats. I bet they are so cute. I can't wait for you to reach your Onederland goal! You can do it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great work!
    I remember how happy I was to get out of 16's and then 14's and when I got to 12 I was so proud. It's only a clothing size, but I took that feeling of accomplishment and let it lead the way...you are doing fantastic, keep up the great work!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for the encouragement ladies. Having this blog is definitely keeping me honest! I appreciate your support.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats and keep up the good work, Jen! I'm sure it is especially hard during the holidays, but you'll be at your goal in no time.

    Hope this blog continues to be motivation. Love the layout!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats on all the great accomplishments! It sounds like you have a strong plan to keep going and reach more goals! I haven't read much about the new WW plan but I'm interested to see what it's all about. I think a lot of people are hesitant to try something new when they feel like what they're doing is working - especially when it comes to something like weight loss. But, it's so easy to hit a plateu too, and change can be just what is needed! Keep up the awesome work!

    ReplyDelete