MyFitnessPal

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Weight Loss Tools


Thursday, November 18, 2010

Really...

My new found love is...running. I know. I know. I can't believe it myself but, I know that I need to step it up and really move and get a good workout in. I hate working out, but the hardest thing is to lace up those shoes and make it up in your mind that you will do it. I don't enjoy it while I'm doing it, but my Playlist on Pandora is always jumping! The hot shower afterwards is what I look forward to and I have so much energy in the evening to do fun stuff with the kiddies and the smiles on their faces makes it all worthwhile. In past Novembers(10 years), I have been sitting on the couch eating oreo cookies, butter pecan ice cream, Fritos, Doritos and every carb I could think of. It's cold outside, let me just enjoy this cold weather and all of the carbs my little heart can hold and so....I eat. But Easter rolls around and spring, then summer and I am so mad at myself that I have not lost any weight so I can wear really cute clothes, or I don't want to show my arms because they are so big. This journey has taught me so much about myself. I've learned that I can start something and see it to it's finish. I am strong and I am human. If I stumble, I dust myself off and get back up the same day to start over. Today, will be workout #4 this week and my goal is to get one more in this weekend. I am determined to get at least 4 in a week at 30 minutes to an hour. I'm still eating as clean as ever, I really don't have a desire for any other meat. I'm loving the variety of fish that I've been cooking and I'm definitely learning something new about myself, this is my journey. I will reach my goal this time.

2 comments:

  1. Great work, by next summer your whole closet with be full of cute clothes and you will be flashing those sexy arms all over!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Couch to 5K is the way to go! I think that you can do it. I started running in May and I can't believe that I am now up to 10K. You can definitely do it.

    ReplyDelete