MyFitnessPal

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Weight Loss Tools


Monday, November 8, 2010

Unofficial

So, today I'm back in the office after being in my home office for about three and a half weeks. Listen, it was very nice to be cozy in jammies all day, washing clothes, cleaning house. The bad part about it was....my routine. I worked out maybe twice. I didn't get much weight off, in fact, I gained 2 lbs. I was bummed because I was working and staying around the house and forgot my plan. And then I would weigh in and have the nerve to get mad. Listen, if you don't move, you don't lose! Get up and do something! So, today I worked out with my work crew and it was a good one, they killed me! My legs feel like jelly, my butt hurts and so does my abs but I feel good! I'm also going to a hip hop cardio class tonight at the gym. I think it's time to do something fun while working out, that way I will have something to look forward to.

Tomorrow is my weigh in. But, today, I unofficially weighed in and I'm not up from last week, but I'm only down a .5 lb. My goal is to be in the low 200's by the end of this month. I have decided to set small goals for my self each week, and I think that will hold me accountable to lose weight.

I meet up with my college girlfriends every blue moon. The 5 of us got together for dinner and a movie Saturday. I was so pleased that everyone was on some sort of weight loss plan!! We all ate good food, but healthy, and had good conversation. I'm happy to see that my girlfriends are changing their lifestyle as well.

My goal for tomorrow's weigh in is to be at last week weight or a pound loss. I'll keep you posted.

1 comment:

  1. Good for you, kickin your butt into gear.. It's so easy to be blind to the things we don't wanna see, which is the way I deal with eating too much (aka this past weekend).. I can't wait to see how much your work has paid off this week.. :)

    Keep it up! You can do it!

    ReplyDelete