MyFitnessPal

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Weight Loss Tools


Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Weight Watchers Meeting


I weighed in today....I was a bit discouraged last night and had a few things I should not have, but I went HARD in the gym today right before my meeting to make up for it. I made my mini goal and that was to be under 210 and I did it! Slow and steady wins the race. I have to keep telling myself I didn't gain this weight in a short period of time. My goal is to be well under 200 and I am on my way. I will walk this evening in an 8k to open our Lightfest for the holidays and I'm excited about that. I will meet up with some work folks to do so. I just found out today that my work will be bringing in women instructors for Zumba class, starting the new year!!! I'm excited! I would love to do that! I would like to be as active as I can, so I can not get back to this weight again. My daughter will start Tae-Kwon Do and Gymnastics in January, she wants to play soccer in the spring. I have to be active and healthy for my babies, that's the most important thing to me. I believe I can and will do it. I may have some setbacks but, getting back in the game is all that matters in the long run.

3 comments:

  1. Zumba is the best thing EVER! I love it, and can say that it has made me so much more limber with all the hip shakin.. lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with Sarah. Zumba is SO much fun! I'm sure you'll love it! :)

    ReplyDelete